We are seeking experienced Electricians to fill available positions.
We offer competitive wages and benefits and the opportunity for advancement within our organization for the right dedicated and professional employees.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be drug free and able to pass random drug testing
- Have a good driving record and reliable transportation
- Live within daily commuting distance of our Carol Stream, IL facility
- Have positive attitude and be able to work as part of a team
- Have minimum 3 years electrical installation experience. (NEC, NCCR, completed Apprenticeship Program, related trades training)
- Be familiar with local and state electrical codes.
- Be detailed oriented and be able to read and understand construction documentation and drawings
- Be willing & physically able to work at heights and trenches up to 5’ deep.
- Be professional and hard working
- Be willing to travel up to 2 weeks at a time (90% of our work is within driving distance of our shop, but 10% of our work we do travel and have crews stay in hotels near the jobsite for the project duration. CBI pays hotels and per diem on top of wages.)